12 Week – Youth Skills Link Project
Next Intake – July 8th, 2013
- Are you interested in employment in the construction sector?
- Are you between the ages 15 and 30 and not currently receiving EI benefits?
- Are you unemployed and facing barriers to employment?
If so, consider taking the Threshold School of Building’s Ready to Work program.
- Hands-on workshops in Carpentry, Electrical, Drywall and Plumbing
- On-site work experience at a Threshold community building project
- Safety training including WHMIS, Emergency First Aid and Fall Protection
- Employment seminars
- Construction math workshops
- Personal Protective Equipment, tool belts and hand tools supplied
Eligible participants will be paid an allowance equivalent to the prevailing
Ontario Minimum Wage rate.
* Priority will be given to individuals who have not completed high school.
This project is funded by the Government of Canada.
For information on how to register call 905-522-8686 or email.