We are a registered non-profit organization dedicated to practical and sustainable community development in the Hamilton area.
We achieve this by:
- Training the next generation of construction trades workers through our youth-at-risk program, Ready To Work.
- Providing renovation and construction services to local charities, non-profit groups and neighbourhood associations.
- Utilizing our community building projects as on-site laboratories for volunteers and students.
- Supporting diversity and encouraging active participation by all members of the community.
- Mentoring students and volunteers with respect to essential life skills and work ethics.
- Maintaining a close working relationship with employment agencies and service providers.
- Teaching hands-on home renovation techniques to
the general public.
- Participating in other community programs.
Neighbourhood Home Improvement Program (NHIP)
Apply to be part of NHIP! Download, print and complete the application form. Mail or hand deliver your completed application to Threshold at 110 Catharine Street North, Hamilton, ON, L8R 1J4. Click the link to download form – NHIP Application Form.